Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Play

Después de algunos días en df hay muchas cosas qué contar. Pero pus como no tengo cámara ahora estoy un poco obligado a escribir más, no como antes que dejaba que las imágenes hablaran por mí.

Fui a la lucha libre. Vi a Luna Mágica y otras que no me acuerdo como se llaman (lucha de mujeres). Los Perros del Mal, el Hijo del Perro Aguayo, Místico, Marco Carlone, Koslov, Héctor Garza y otros que ya no me acuerdo de sus nombres.


After five days or so in DF I can say lots of fun and funny stories. Now that I do not have a cam I have to write more instead of letting the images to explain by themselves.

Fake wrestling is something you must do if you come to DF. Although the neighborhood where the Arena México is located is not very nice, the prices are high. But it is worth. Completely. Thanks to Jhonatan and Ada for the invitation (and for the great card-night too).

Thanks also to Félix, Stéphanie and Melissa for that Sunday night (unforgettable the dance at Balderas subway station waiting for the very last train).

I think now it was really the last time I went to the B102. I said that in a previous post and it was not true. I ended up at Los Anafres again (a (literally) underground bar in Cuajimalpa) and long discussion about Mexico while eating tacos in a tipical rainy night.

It is a shame I could not know the costume magazine where P takes all those funny pics, but anyway, thanks Lluvia for telling me the address, you fan number 1, in that very restaurant at las Reputisísimas Lomas.

Back to Morelia, but just for a while.

2 comments:

Mónica Pulido Echeveste said...

De verdad cuesta $280 la entrada?? cuando fui nos preguntabamos cuanto pagaba la gente... yo fui gratis con un boleto de cortesia. Y el místico perdió.

Mario Samano said...

de hecho en total nos costó 100 pesos más a cada quien porque lo compramos con los revendedores.