Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Deixa o ver~ao (blogger es antiportugués)

Blah, esta canción va más bien con un hipotético inicio de verano pero de todas formas la pongo ahorita.
Blah, this song suits better for an hypothetical summer beginning, anyway, I post it.



Sigo sin cámara,
No camera yet,


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow. i tried to translate the lyrics of that song...internet translators SUCK!!!

stop whining. we'll go get you a camera first thing when you get back to tucson. you can use my costco membership to get a good deal (and we can pick up a few bottles of wine...)

Anonymous said...

p.s. you didn't post any of those ani videos i gave you....

Mario Samano said...

deixa eu decidir se é cedo ou tarde
let me decide if it is soon or late
espere eu considerar
wait, I consider
ver se eu vou assim chique à vontade
to see if I go feñfhñew hfeeufewufewu

enquanto eu penso você sugeriu
when I thought it you suggested
um bom motivo pra tudo atrasar
a good pretext to postpone it
e ainda é cedo pra lá
and still, it is soon for it
chegando às 6 tá bom demais
deixa o verão pra mais tarde
let the summer for later

bahdufwhuew uhdudwaudf uwdudw

wine wine wine!!!

ani di franco will have her own post, dont worry.

Anonymous said...

your translation isn't much better than the web translators... particularly the "feñfhñew hfeeufewufewu" parts, hahaha.

i'll bet your english will suck when you get back. i will laugh at you.

Mario Samano said...

I hope you can remember how to introduce yourself in spanish...

Anonymous said...

me llamo RRRRRRaquel! Soy de Sammamish, y tengo 26 años..... hahaha, I copied the last word from somewhere else so that I wouldn't offend any of your readers!!!

Aura said...

Reclamo: no gustar pop-ups

Suspiro: quiero red sin restricciones.

Mera observación: ¡Barba! Nunca te he visto en vivo con barba (es la primera vez que te veo así en foto)O_O

Mario Samano said...

my readers appreciate it rachel.

***

veo que es sorpresivo.