Saturday, July 19, 2008

About a Trip to Mexico City , the Death of my Camera and other Stories

This was the third time I go to Mexico City this summer. The first was when I arrived to Mexico, the second when I went to Guanajuato and the third time when I went to take Ewa and David to visit some places in the city.

My old and unique camera is dead now. I bought it 8 years ago and now it died. It doesn't work anymore. As a tribute I show the last pics I took.

For those who know about her, ha, I met Fernando Llanos, and we talked about Plaqueta. What a living legend!!!!!!!!! (Plaqueta). Since I do not have a camera I cannot show you now the poster and what Fernando Llanos wrote on it for me. Very soon you could see it (in September hahaha, when I buy a camera in the States).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i mourn the loss of your camera... i miss the old piece of crap i used when i first took photography. that old thing took way better pics on film than any digital camera i can afford now...